Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Colorado Pics and My Cute Girl


After lunch in downtown Boulder, Colorado

Katie, Me, and Erica at the farmhouse where Amy was married.
Aren't my friends beautiful???

Cecily decided to try on her daddy's work-shoes. We were laughing SO hard!
I don't think it's just me....... She really is the cutest baby in the world.

5 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

I am so excited to see that cute almost-not-a-baby-anymore Cecily girl tomorrow! And you and Mike, too, I guess. It's fun to see how your friends have changed in the last few years. I'm so glad it went well!

Montana Wilkins said...

I forgot to tell you I tagged you (aren't we women geeky?) to answer ?'s about Mike. Find them on my blog. Kisses! Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be here!

Criscell said...

She IS a cute girl! Love the shoes picture!

JLMartin said...

Your haircut is cute!!!

Laura said...

i love my niece! p.s. this is my blog name :) whomever it was who likes to blog-stalk is correct! i have one, haha, i could have sworn i commented on some of your previous posts! anyways, love you guys! Tell Cecily HAPPY BIRTHDAY! from her Aunt Laura!