
I'm supposed to be writing my talk for church tomorrow (ugh). I've been working on it most of the night tonight, partially because I'm a procrastinator, and partially because we've been in Utah since Wednesday and I haven't had any other time to get it together. Anyway, I've been reading all kinds of scriptures and talks from prophets and such, and studying the gospel always makes me SUPER grateful for my family. So, I decided in the midst of writing, to go pick up my little girl out of her bed and cuddle her. She's not much of a cuddle bug unless she's sleeping, so I've got to steal her out of bed if I want snuggles. I was feeling very grateful for her and very emotional. She's my little angel and I love her and feel blessed to be her mom.
So, then ........ I went to set her down and she curled up into this cute little ball and looked really cherubic and sweet. One second later she hiked her little bum in the air and let out a really loud, long toot in her sleep. I was already crying, and I started laughing in the middle of crying, and then I cried because I was laughing so hard. She's the best.
7 comments:
hey boo! i would LOVE to move out there. we want to get out of here so badly, but the timing is just awful, and really til he graduates and has a real job there's no point in going anywhere cause it probably wouldn't be permanent. i so need to call you. i am so bad about that. i'm the worst at keeping in touch, but that doesn't mean i don't think about EVERYDAY! i miss you like crazy and love you tons! and by the way cecily is the cutest! we need to live close so that she and maya can be friends!
Ha ha! That is too funny! Caysja was never much of a cuddle bug either, BUT my little boy LOVES to be cuddled, so just wait! Hope your talk went well.
Is that little tooter girl related to Uncle Ryan? Or for that matter Jeff, Ken, or Russ? I loved the tribute to your sweet baby and then it was such a surprise to start laughing at what she did! Much like you experienced I guess. Congrats on getting the apartment! I can't wait to come see it and visit you! Love, kisses, and misses.
Janet
Hey! Thanks for you comment on my forgiveness issus. You actually know who the "snakes" are. Your husband does for sure. If this confuses you - ask him. I hope that your move goes well and you have found a great place to live. I will miss you!
HI Wendy! Okay here is my blog!I hope you keep in touch. By the way your baby girl is getting so big and beautiful!
That was AWESOME!
I have to tell you the funniest thing. I had saved your blog address as your July 14 post...and so every time I clicked on your blog, it looked like you hadn't updated it and I was like...come on Wendy....haha. Well, I finally figured out today that I'm an idiot :) And now I know all about you!! haha. How's Utah??
Post a Comment