Thursday, March 19, 2009

Montana Photo Shoot

These are just a few of my favorites. It always takes me forever to decide which ones to print up.

The weather was great today and Grammie Lay got Cecily a new outfit for easter, so we decided to snap a few pics. I wanted to get some shots of her new hair-do too!


5 comments:

Jasmine said...

She has such cute little curls!

Amber said...

She's as cute as a button. I love her hair!

Celeste said...

Very Cute!!! It was fun to see you guys. Cecily is getting so big and she is so adorable!

Montana Wilkins said...

You're such a good photographer. I wish I could capture the moments that I want to instead of forcing my kids to smile at the camera and then dealing with tons of pics where they have goofy looks on their cute little faces. I guess I should probably get a good camera someday too. That might help!
Cecily is so pretty in pink. I think you need to come visit all the time! (Ah, if only money weren't a factor. Stupid money...)

Criscell said...

Those pictures are SUPER cute!! She is darling. Oh, and I LOVE her new hair cut too.