Thursday, October 1, 2009

October


As I wander around blog world today, it seems as though everyone is doing an "ode to fall" post on this first day of October.


Good things happen in October, it seems.


Yours truly was born, my darling C.J. was born, not to mention- my sweet mother was born.


Not only that, but the weather got cold yesterday and I slept in more than my undies last night (a mile-stone which I love every year).


I made a cup of herbal tea (Madagascar vanilla red- go get some, it's divine) and curled up under blankets and wore sweats and didn't want to do anything for a bit.


Suffice it to say, I love October too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Indeed! I had to start wearing pajamas this week to bed and I forgot how wonderful they feel.

Montana Wilkins said...

I wish I had a cool camera like you and could take high quality pictures of random things (okay, mostly I'd snap my kids) and post them for the world to see. I'm not coveting. Just want my own, not yours. :o)
I like October too because it's my "half" month. I'll be 20-12 and a half on the 28th! Whoopee!
I promise I'm going to make you your birthday CD. I can not promise it will be there on time!
Love you anyway!
(Hmm. Word verification is "doxella". It doesn't sound like a word. It sounds like a made-up name! That's it! You can name your next girl Doxella!) ;o)