Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yesterday, October 9, 2009 my Cecily JeNae Vincent turned two years old. We had a little party with some friends from the ward and with family. Everyone says this about their kids, and sorry about the cheese, but she is the best thing that's ever happened to us. We are just in love with this little one.

Under the annual birthday banners!

She was confused about what to do with the candle.....

mmmmmm, cupcakes

Mike is talented and knows how to do balloon animals, so he made bears, dogs, swords, flowers, and all sorts of other things for the kids. Cecily got a special birthday balloon hat.


I love the way she's lookin' at Sam like she's got a crush on him or something.
This easel was one of Cecily's birthday presents. She is in love with it.
We sure are grateful for the 2 years we've had with this little crazy girl. Potty training, baby brothers, and more fits in the grocery store to come! Yippee!

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday little Cecily!!! She is such a cutie pie. Looks like the party was a blast!

Montana Wilkins said...

Her hair is getting so long! She looks so grown up. What I can see of your cupcakes looks really good. I'm sure they were way yummy. Was 30 enough or should you have made the plain ones too? ;o)
Love your girl! Happy Birthday Cecily!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Cecily! She is getting so big! I love her adorable smile. Hopefully things are well with you guys. Love ya!

Celeste said...

What a cutie! It looks like she had a very fun party. Happy Birthday Cecily!

Unknown said...

No cheese at all! That's just how it is with the little ones. We just love them more than anything! I hope you two both had good birthdays. The party sure looked fun! I remember the first time I saw Mike do the balloon animals. It was Halloween at Carino's one year, and he was making them for his tables. Pretty soon he was walking around to other tables on request!

Russ Lay said...

Cute little stinker you got there Wender