Sunday, January 3, 2010

...large and in charge...

Here is me and the boy at 37ish weeks.  Still have no firm due date, but such is life.  Within a month, this little man will be here.


Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that the horizontal stripes make me look WAY bigger than I actually am........... yeah, that's it................. I'm pretty sure..............


8 comments:

Kendra said...

You are sooo cute! I sure miss you and hope you had a great Christmas!

Laura Horne said...

You look great Wendy! I always wondered why they made maternity tops with horizontal stripes, I am now I realize its for tiny people like you to wear...

Unknown said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you guys. And terrified for myself to get bigger! I'm getting a little scared because I don't know how my body's going to take it ha ha. You're a cute little pregnant lady!

Charles Family said...

You look adorable. I hope I look that amazing when I am big and pregnant!

Laura said...

not gonna lie, you look gorgeous. and i can't see him, but i'm pretty sure the little dude is pretty handsome as well. haha.

The Hawks said...

how come you don't have a firm due date? that's no fun. you look super cute. miss you.

Unknown said...

You look totally cute!! I'm so excited for the day. I can't believe it's here already! Call me babe - I miss you!! (I hate it when I write with all exclamation points, but I really am excited- I had to go back and change one. Ridiculous, I know...)

Pam said...

I like the stripes... and your belly is so cute! It's hard to say whose belly is really bigger. I think 4 days is a good idea. You go first! :)