Life is changing for our little family, and little by little we're getting back into the groove, and finding those every day moments that are awesome. Here's some pics.
Cecily loves her bath
I love her eyelashes.
I didn't do her hair one day.......... and Mike thought she looked like Jodi Foster in "Candleshoe." Except that she's 100 times cuter.
Note to self: When nursing one child, do not give the other child a pen and paper to color and think this will keep her occupied. You will be sadly mistaken.
And a second bath will be necessary later that evening......
Baby toes are, and will forever be, the sweetest most kissable things ever.
Having two kiddos is the best.







4 comments:
you have two super cute kiddos! wish i could be there to see the new little guy. maybe one day! i'm missing you lots! love you, girl!
Wow, they don't come any cuter than those two! I love Cecily's art work--what a creative masterpiece!
How cute! Yes, having two is the best!
CONGRATS on your baby, Wendy!! He is so adorable! I hope things are going well for you. I agree that having two is awesome--and a lot of work!
Post a Comment