Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Artistic Chick

This smile lights up my world.
My girlie is becoming quite the artistic little thing.  She is IN LOVE with painting.


Little known fact: Mike is an artist as well.  He hasn't done much with it since highschool, but he is great at it and I can't even tell you how cute he was while Cecily was painting.  He kept turning to me and saying "She's not mixing the colors into a big blob!  Look, she's really taking her time and making a picture."   

I think she is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

Totally. You're a great mom for letting her go at it with messy paints. I am way too impatient with the mess and you know it's not like I'm a neat nick either!
She's a doll!

Pam said...

She IS very talented! And what a cutie, to boot! We need to go out for dinner with you guys soon! Send me a message if there is a good time for us to treat you guys to dinner (payment for taxes) in the next week or two...