Right now I've got a really bad case of the in betweenies. Otherwise known as "my life is in transition and it sometimes sucks" disease.
Do you ever have days like this?
Most of the time I'm good at counting my blessings. I really do have lots of them.
But, gag.
Today I am tired of living the unemployment life....
Tired of being away from my babies.
Tired of having a messy house ALL the time.
Tired of being tired.
But most of all,
I'm tired of knowing that everything in my life is on the brink of changing.
My apartment.
My job.
My husbands no job.
Our financial situation.
Mike's schooling.
Even my weight is "in between" right now because of being preggers.
I just wish it would hurry up and get there already.
I guess the real reason I'm complaining is because I'm scared that I don't know what is going to happen in the next year of our life. We could go so many places and so many different directions that it literally makes my head spin and my heart beat faster.
Exciting, but nerve wracking as well.
(do I sound like enough of a cry baby yet? sorry, just need to vent a bit.)
And although it's slightly annoying on days like these, I also know that change is good, and my tiny trials (trust me, I realize they are tiny) are making me stronger.
1 comment:
Wendy! How are you? I'm so sorry that your life is so up in the air right now. That IS so hard, I agree. I feel like that too. I have no idea where I'll be living a year from now. Your kids are SO cute and so grown up! My husband and I went to dinner at Carinos last weekend and it totally brought back so many memories! How's your job going? You're right--no one can fully understand what serving is like unless they've done it themselves. Take care!
Post a Comment