We just got this for Nolan-man a few days ago and he has been THOUROUGHLY enjoying it.
As in, he cries when we take him out.
I was scared to get one because I am paranoid about everything and thought they looked dangerous.
My mind has been changed and I love it.
ps- Sorry about the wind sound in the video. Our fan was on and the microphone picked it up.
And above is just my cute girl playing in a cardboard box. Please note all the toys in her room behind her, sitting stale and un-played with :)
2 comments:
Cute-cute!! I'm glad you told us it was the fan blowing in the microphone because I just would have thought it was you breathing into it ever so heavily. ;) It's funny my kids like to play in cardboard boxes as well and could do it for hours! I think I will just get them boxes for Christmas.
your kids are the cutest! i wish i could meet them. well, nolan at least. i guess i've met cecily, but it's been far too long for that to actually count. maya can be in a room full of toys too and be entertained by the one thing we could've gotten for free. why do we even buy toys? love you lots!
Post a Comment