Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey, aka "The greatest show on earth!" came to town, so I took Cecily last weekend. It was a great mommy/daughter date and my girl had lots of fun seeing the tigers and elephants.
Isn't she a cute little nose picker?
There was so much going on the whole time that Cecily had a hard time focusing on anything. I think at times she was a tiny bit overwhelmed. Clowns, dancers, elephants, motorcycles, bright colors, acrobats, trampolines, tigers, and general craziness in all 3 rings. Her eyes were wide the whole time.
After it was over I asked her "What was your favorite part of the circus?" and she said "My fave-it part was da Circus guys!"
Like I said, it was a bit hard to focus on one thing. :o)
We got her a crazy circus hat, which was 10 billion times too big, but she loved it.
Also, my little girlie is turning 3 soon!!!!
If I haven't told you already, you are invited to an informal, cake and ice-cream bash at our house on October 9, 2010 at 6pm. The birthday girl has requested a Circus party, so I'm sure it will be "the greatest party on earth."
See you there!



2 comments:
How fun! Happy Birthday too.
Beth said they went to the circus too. Your kids are cuties!
Post a Comment