Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Favorite

Last night I was bored. I got off work early, didn't want to go to bed, and (SHOCKER) I didn't want to clean or do laundry or anything productive like that.

So, after trolling around blog world and facebook, I jumped on our Netflix account (which, by the way, if you don't have it - you need it).

I clicked on "Babies"

My review? CUTEST. MOVIE. EVER.

Not much to it, just a camera crew following 4 babies from around the world from birth until about 1 or so.  No dialogue or anything.  You would think it wouldn't be that great, but then you fall in love with the babies.

The little Mongolian baby (Bayar) was my favorite because he was so funny and in to everything and reminded me of my Nolan.

This movie will pretty much melt your heart and make you laugh even if you don't have kids.

2 comments:

Amanda Sue said...

Justin & I watched it last night. So cute. It was really interesting seeing the different cultures. And I agree, the Mongolian baby was super cute. Justin got a kick out of his brother when he drug the cat in, looking like it was dead. LOL

Brittany said...

I just watched it last week (on netflix) and I liked it too. There were a few things I think it needed but so cute and a great idea! The end was my favorite, when the Mongolian baby struggles to stand and finally does, he's so proud and with the wind in his hair...awesome! How crazy was it that she got on the motorcycle with the baby after giving birth?!?!