I'm having a moment.
Get out the cheese, I need to whine.
I'm here at my incredibly messy house and I feel all alone.
Mike is in Whitefish for work, and will be there until friday.
I guess blogging makes me feel less alone.
Like I have someone to talk to.
A little rediculous? I know.
I think that it's a common feeling among moms who stay at home with thier kids.
And maybe even mom's who work.
And other people too.
I am so grateful that my hubbs has a job.
Trust me, I've been on the other side of that recently and I would take being alone over being unemployed in a heartbeat.
But right now, in this moment, I am feeling lonely.
Mikes job has required him to travel every week for the last 10 weeks.
He's home on the weekends, which I'm SO grateful for.
But when Monday rolls around (or in this case Tuesday) I get kind of sad.
Good thing I get to wake up to these cute little buggers every morning. That makes me less sad and more happy. Yay.

5 comments:
I hear ya! My hubs doesn't travel for work nearly as much as he used to, yet I find myself feeling alone more frequently because he works really long hours. I guess it's kind of a trade-off...meh. I think being separated from the rest of my family by two states amplifies that feeling of loneliness. And I agree -- having two cuter than cute kids to wake up to and spend all day with somehow takes the edge off...when they behave. ;)
Hmmmm...
Looks like you were having a moment right before you called me and I was completely no help. Sorry.
Not at fan of the stressed out/depressed thing in my life. Let's be better about calling each other this week and maybe we'll both feel better!!!
Love you.
I'm sorry. I have moments like that too. =( Everyone gets lonely.
Maybe with spring around the corner, flowers and picnic weather, it will get easier?
You can always call me and vent...i will make you laugh! love you and can't wait to see you guys :)
my friend's husband is in construction and has been working away from home during the week for at least 2 years now. It definitely sucks and I feel for her. You guys are so strong. I look forward to Brian coming home every day and I just don't know how you moms get the kids in bed and have the energy to do anything! hang in there!
Post a Comment