Monday, March 14, 2011

TRUE LOVE

After 2.5 weeks in our house with nowhere to do laundry, two nice gentlemen from Home Depot dropped these beauties off.
I'M IN LOVE.

 If you need me, I'll be spending the next few years catching up on the laundry pile.  See it next to those amazing machines?  Yeah, it extends out for about 20 feet beyond the photo.
Happy laundering to all!

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

I know the feeling! I was ecstatic when ours were delivered. I think it was the only time I was actually excited to do laundry...

Happy laundering to you, too!

fran said...

AHHHHHH hahahah I LOVE your picture Wendy! have fun with your new toy :)

Diane Conn said...

Congratulations!

When we first got our front loader the kids sat there for hours, and I'm not exagerating, watching "the show"!

Montana Wilkins said...

Barker's Beauties have got nothin' on you, Sista!