Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mashed Tay-toes

I make some crazy good mashed pots.  Tonight we were all enjoying them at dinner (or so I thought) until I looked over at my little dude and saw him smearing them in his hair. 
Why, you ask? 
Not a clue my friends, not a clue.

Naturally, I got my camera. 
Isn't that what I'm supposed to do as a mom?




 Cecily didn't get in to the tay-toe schmearing action, but she is pretty cute, so she gets to be in the blog post too. Go her.



2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my word. How adorable. I miss them. Super much. Like. A lot. I think you, Mike, Bren, Rach, Mom, Dad, Eric all need to come live in Provo. What do you say??

Montana Wilkins said...

I'm loving the before and after shots of tay-toe head Nolan and then squeaky clean Nolan. Maybe he's onto something. Did the potatoes make his hair shinier or bouncier and more full of body? ;o)

Word verification: jugulpy
Well, this one is obvious.
JUGULPY: To gulp a drink from a jug. (Does not work with a cup or bottle...)