Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 1 Report....... uh, well, for the first time....

Ok, let's be real here folks:  This 10 commandments challenge thing is kicking my trash.  I am having THE HARDEST time with it.  Although I've made progress, I haven't accomplished my goals as much as I would have liked.  I guess 29 years of bad habits is hard to break out of in only a week. 

I've cut myself some slack and decided to give myself another week to work on this.  Because it's important to me, and I want to get it right.  I'll give you a full report (again?) on Sunday when I post about my 2nd commandment challenge.

So, my official report:
The good:
I've been waking up earlier and I've made a conscious effort to be more productive throughout the day. 

The bad:
I have not been waking up as early as I would like, or going to bed as early as I need to. 

The ugly:
My hair in the morning. 

The next weeks are easier (I have some planned already), and are not as big of a lifestyle/ habit change as this one.  I think I can accomplish those in a week, but frankly, this one might take me a lifetime.  At least I'm striving for something better, right?  Thats all I can do.  PEACE OUT, YO!

No comments: