


Ok, so, I'M the daughter, not Cecily. My mom has pics of my older sister Janet with curlers in her hair, so the other day when Cecily had them in, I couldn't resist snapping a few shots. Please excuse her runny nose and the fact that she's gnawing on a wagon wheel puff. She's teething again and she's got an ear infection (the 3rd one in the past 5 months, ugh). So, mom was trying to keep her happy and quiet for a few minutes. Hooray it worked!
When we took her to the doctor on Wednesday we found out that she's in the 60th percentile for weight, and she's 95th for height and 90th for head size. I think she'll be tall. Mike says the big head size is a Vincent thing............... I still think she's adorable. AND, Cecily didn't even cry at all when they gave her the Polio vaccine and pricked her toe to test for anemia. I was all geared up to comfort her, but she didn't make a peep. She's such a trooper. Thats the news for now............ check in later for more exciting adventures ............. (yeah, right).
6 comments:
love the new pic
Family pic! so cute!
HEY WE HAVE A BLOG NOW... You should add us so we can be your friends. Love you.
I am so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can keep up with your busy lives! I hope you're doing well!
Wendy Ann! how glad am I that you saw our blog and said hello! isn't blogging amazing? It lets us stay in touch so much easier! so the last time I talked to you, you were pregnant... thank goodness you are not STILL prego cause that was like a year ago ha ha. your little cecily is SO SO ADORABLE! Wendy... gosh.. I am so happy that you found me! We are living in Logan. Brade is in school and I'm a nurse and that's about it! This summer we were living in Omaha for work but I just moved back to logan yesterday and the hubs comes back in 3 weeks.. that's us! :) What's mike doing? Is he doing grad shool/law school??? can't remember! tel me everything!
WENDY!!! You don't know how many times I have wished I could send you an email now and then to see how you and Mike were doing! I'm so glad you found my blog! What an adorable family! Your little girl is SUPER cute--just like her mom! How are you guys? What are you up to these days? Tell Mike hi for me! It will be so great to keep in touch with you now!
Post a Comment