Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ice Cream


I ate 2 huge bowls of phish food ice cream tonight, and I must say, it was blissful. Not only that, but I covered them in milk. Whole milk. I stole some from Cecily's stash. (Sounds wierd, tastes good- I picked it up from my dad. Don't judge.) Is it wrong to enjoy gorging myself with twice the daily amount of calories I need? I hope not. However, I also hope I can fit in my pants tomorrow. Anybody have any good workouts? I (obviously) have been somewhat unmotivated lately.

8 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

I love milk on my ice cream, but usually more just chocolate type ice cream than other flavors. I still can't convince Ross to try it. Stubborn man.
I just finished a big mug full of hot cocoa. I'm thinkin' I should exercise too. I need to get a skinny as you, Sista!

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh, cranberries. I hate typos. I meant AS skinny as you. Sheesh.
My word verification is WORDSES.
Is that a word? Maybe if you're 4 it is. :o)

Criscell said...

You are my kind of girl, Wendy!! I'd eat a huge bowl of ice cream every night if it were available!

Court and Brade said...

all I can say is YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I am SO HAPPY that I get to see you on Saturday! Seriously... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!! I will be around all day, don't have much going on-- just trying to finish some painting and baby projects, but no plans other than that. Brade works on Sat from 10 til 3 I think. Anyway, I would love to hang out , whenever. We can go to lunch, or you guys can just come over here and chill... Or you and CJ can come here while mike has his appointment if you want. I live in Yorkshire, which is just around the corner from Maple Valley, where we used to live! When are you guys coming and what are your plans for the day? Just message me back or call or text or whatever and we will plan something! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy right now if you can't tell

Kristi said...

My family does the milk thing too - it's not weird - like a milk shake in a bowl - kid of?!? Glad you enjoyed it - I say savor up those tasty treats life's too short not oo!

Erich said...

So glad you left a comment on my blog I sadly lost your blog address. Anyhow there should be no guilty feelings for eating icecream it is one of life's better treats! And yes, I know I need to get my own blogger i.d. instead of using my husbands :)

Russ Lay said...

Milk on Ice cream is one of lifes most wonderful foods. And I hope all my kids one day enjoy it like dad taught us to.

Amber said...

I could give you some good workouts but I'd rather encourage you to eat icecream instead. You're such a stick, you need fattened up ha ha. Go eat all the icecream and hide it from me!