This is Cecily sitting on the edge of our little garden box.
Grammie Lay called me yesterday and informed me that she has been missing her Cecily girl. Who wouldn't, really? SO, Grammie and Papa Lay, this is for you.
Hey there I definitely love your dad's lots. I drove by them last Christmas. Sure wish I could move to one of them. I didn't know you were wanting to move back to good ol' MT. You know me, I would be back there in a second if given the opportunity! Anyhow I love that you are doing all these races. That is very fun and inspiring. Keep up the good work.
so You never told me about your garden boxes? How did you make them? How many, HOw big etc.... Lots of love, (and my Pumpkins are doing fabulus for the moment)
3 comments:
Hey there I definitely love your dad's lots. I drove by them last Christmas. Sure wish I could move to one of them. I didn't know you were wanting to move back to good ol' MT. You know me, I would be back there in a second if given the opportunity! Anyhow I love that you are doing all these races. That is very fun and inspiring. Keep up the good work.
okay, she is getting so big.. She's beautiful Wendy!! Those are some really cute pics!
so You never told me about your garden boxes? How did you make them? How many, HOw big etc.... Lots of love, (and my Pumpkins are doing fabulus for the moment)
Russ Lay
Post a Comment