Thursday, December 17, 2009

4 years and 1.5 babies later

I am in love with this guy: 


And 4 years ago today I married him. 
(ps- isn't this picture of him SO hot?)

  
           He gave me this cute girl:                                            And we're working on a cute boy to add to the mix:
   


                                                                                                 (That's me at 31 weeks, and I'm still getting bigger, don't you worry)


Below are the pretty flowers I got on monday so I could "enjoy them for our entire anniversary week" as Mike put it.  I was playing with my camera and thought the blurry shot was fun, so there you go. 
 



  I am a really lucky gal. Although, luck didn't have everything to do with it. I tend to think God and good choices have more to do with how our lives turn out then luck........... and I made a good choice to marry Michael. He and I are a matched set, and I'm looking forward to the rest of our crazy life together, as well as eternity.

 Here we are, in all our cuteness 4 years ago:

    

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

Happy Anniversary! And I don't know what you're talking about--you look incredible!

The Hawks said...

happy anniversary!! love you guys!

Charles Family said...

Happy Anniversary! PS I don't see any huge arms or buns, I think you look amazing!!!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Sorry, I had to laugh at you asking us whether the picture of Mike was hot or not. I wonder if I would want to know if my friends thought Brian was hot....Anyways, Happy Anniversary!

Vanessa said...

ok Wendy!! Your pictures are awesome. I had a friend take our picture but have not edited it. I want to learn a little more so that I can take pictures of my litle babies before they grow up:( .... anyway, i hope u are doing well with your pregnancy. Tell the fam hi for me. Oh and if you get a chance, go visit temple square and get a tour with my sister who is a missionary at temple square... sister Clavel :)