Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Think She's Funny

I never thought I'd be the type of mom to be super obsessed with my kid.......... but I was pretty much wrong.  I know the rest of the world doesn't think she's NEARLY as funny as I do,  but oh well.  

Here's some Cecily-isms from the past few weeks....

Scene- today at bathtime
Wendy: Cecily, it's time to get out of the bath.

Cecily: Merry Christmas, Mom!  

W: Thanks, chickie, but you still have to get out of the bath.

CJ: Where's your christmas peerit mom? and then she sings "and a HAAAAAAppy new near!!!!!!"


Scene- Cecily on the potty right after we got done swimming

CJ: MOM! My pee pees are hot!

W: No, hunny, your bum is just cold from being wet, so it makes it seem that way.

CJ: (rather angrily) I not pee in my simming suit, mom!  My bum not wet!

W: I know! You did a good job coming in and going pee on the potty.  Your bum was wet from the lake water.
CJ: Oh......... (pause)........  I get candy???



Scene: Bedtime

 CJ: Mom, you kiss my monkey good night?
W: Yep, night monkey!  Kiss Kiss!
CJ: and High five!
W: ok, high five monkey.
CJ: and knuckles!
W: ok, knuckles, monkey.
CJ: and now blow it up! (ya know, the fist pound with the blow up?)
W:......... ok, blow it up. Ok, you need to go to bed.
CJ: NOOOOOOOOOO you have to kiss monkey goodnight!!!!!!




5 comments:

fran said...

lol...she is so cute!She sounds like my little hams and the only thing that Talia seems to think is funny right now is when we go to Walmart she likes to poke me in the chest and scream "BOOBIES" over and over and over again....nice!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Thanks for sharing! Especially the one about your lack of Christmas peerit!

Montana Wilkins said...

Nope. You're right. She's funny. Where in the world did she learn about Christmas peerit at 2 1/2??? Smart girl.
And NEVER forget to kiss the monkey. Even if you already have...

Laura said...

scene: computer (watching Diego)

C: Milk, Milk, Milk, Milk

L: ... Cecily do you want some more milk?

C: Milk, Milk, Milk, Milk, Milk... etc.

L: ...do you want some more milk? Or... uhm... do you want some juice maybe?

C: COWS! Oink Oink Oink

L: Cows go MOOOO, Pigs go OINK

C: aunt LAURA, i KNOW. this is my house 'amember?? not yours. ... milk?

L: ... want some more milk?

C: SURE!

hahahah.... i love it.

Torrey said...

HAha she made me chuckle! She is a cutie and a smart girl too!