I love this post! And the last picture is so classically Mike :)
When I looked at this post today Logan was standing next to me. He said, "Is that when we were swimming with them?" I told him no, that it was just your family having some fun in your little pool. So then he asks, "Oh, so were we inside?"
Ha ha so cute! Pool pictures are the best!
Priceless!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this post! And the last picture is so classically Mike :)
When I looked at this post today Logan was standing next to me. He said, "Is that when we were swimming with them?" I told him no, that it was just your family having some fun in your little pool. So then he asks, "Oh, so were we inside?"
Ha ha so cute! Pool pictures are the best!
Priceless!
Post a Comment