Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Five whole years!

On December 17th (yes, I realize I'm nearly a month late on this) Mike and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary. 
Honestly, the celebration was a little lack-luster. 
With all the moving and christmas and crazy we decided not to get too fancy.
 But, that's not a reflection on our marriage.  Marriage is still fabulous.
  I love him a lot and he loves me a lot.  We struggle through little ups and downs and stressful situations, but always seem to come through it stronger and more united. 

Anywhoo.... this year for our anniversary we decided to go to dinner and a movie.  We put the kiddos in bed early and headed off  to see Narnia. When we got there, however, the two teenage girls running the theater in Helena said that the show had been cancelled because the movie had.....broken.
  Huh? 

 While it was a little (ok, a lot) annoying, we decided not to let it spoil our night out. So, instead we went to Applebees and shared a blondie- Mike's favorite.  A few weeks later we did get to go back and see Narnia.  Go see it- it's good. 

Yay for 5 years and 2 kids and a little bit-o-crazy thrown in the mix. 
Feeling very blessed.

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

YAY! So, I think if we lived by each other we would be great couple friends!! blondies, narnia, hottie couple...yep, sounds like we are peas in a pod. :)