On December 10, 2010 I watched Michael walk across the stage at Weber State University and recieve his Masters in Business Administration.
He is a smarty pants and walked away with an extremely high GPA, but they don't give honors for GPAs (which I didn't know) because getting your Master's degree is honor enough I guess.
Please excuse the incredibly horrible picture of the hooding ceremony. I was bawling and trying to wrestle Nolan while taking them. My camera was on automatic settings and it shows :)
Mike's grandparents were able to make the drive up and be there to support him and cheer for his accomplishment. They are two of the cutest grandparents ever.
Afterward we had a luncheon at PF Changs because our house was full of boxes and there was no way I could have hosted a lunch the day before we moved. I got no pictures..... oops.
SO proud of him!
1 comment:
Congrats Bro on your masters! We are all so proud of you!
Mike- We are proud of you because you stuck it out, you got good grades, were able to study, had a good attitude, did it on the fast track and still found time to be a loving and devoted husband and father!
Wendy- We are proud of you because you were such a good support system for Mike, you probably helped him study, you cooked for him, went to work while he was in school and I am sure you did it all with a smile on your face!
Cecily and Nolan- We are proud of you because you two are the cutest and can do no wrong. I am sure you helped dad study by being quiet and playing in your room!
No seriously we love you guys and wish you the best in Montana and miss you guys terribly!
Post a Comment