I feel like the past few weeks months have been kuh-kuh-crazy. We moved in to my parents basement (my madre calls it the "lower level apartment") on December 11, 2010.
And I have a confession.
And I have a confession.
I am kindof at the end of my rope when it comes to living in my parents house (love you mom!). But honestly, I'm kindof dreading moving out all at the same time. I am dreading leaving because it's SO nice having someone to talk to at the end of the day besides my kiddos (cute as they are), and Mike is traveling almost every week with his new job. I am also LOVING my mom's cooking and I'm not looking forward to having to cook for myself/ my family/ anyone.
But, there are a few drawbacks to living with the parentals as well.
I can't lose the last 8 lbs of baby weight because of all the sweet, buttery goodness mama packs in to every meal (plus I have no self control- I guess that's not really my mom's fault, eh?).
I don't really love not having my own furniture and my own stuff around me.
I want a little bit more stability for my kids too, since it's been over 8 months since they've really had that (and don't get me started on the pain and toil it's been to potty-train my girlie-Q in less than stable circumstances). Not to mention the fact that I'm excited to not have to drive 4 hours to Billings every weekend.
Just little things, I'll freely admit that :) But, nonetheless, I'm pumped to be done.
And PS- I'm a blondie again. Woop! I'm pretty sure blondes have more fun. And everyone knows gentlemen prefer blondes. And diamonds are a blonde's best friend. Oh, wait.....
I can't lose the last 8 lbs of baby weight because of all the sweet, buttery goodness mama packs in to every meal (plus I have no self control- I guess that's not really my mom's fault, eh?).
I don't really love not having my own furniture and my own stuff around me.
I want a little bit more stability for my kids too, since it's been over 8 months since they've really had that (and don't get me started on the pain and toil it's been to potty-train my girlie-Q in less than stable circumstances). Not to mention the fact that I'm excited to not have to drive 4 hours to Billings every weekend.
Just little things, I'll freely admit that :) But, nonetheless, I'm pumped to be done.
And PS- I'm a blondie again. Woop! I'm pretty sure blondes have more fun. And everyone knows gentlemen prefer blondes. And diamonds are a blonde's best friend. Oh, wait.....
5 comments:
I really love you. And your blonde hair. I have never seen your hair so long. Love it! Umm...can we be neighbors soon because it's not really working for me to live half a country away from you. Let's work on that.
Wendy's a sexy mama! Love the hair girl. I know what you mean about living with the parents...I get spoiled at my parents house and I LOVE IT!
you look smokin hot.
Love your blonde! You're so cute Wendy Bird! LOVE YA
I'm struggling with living with my gparents and sister's family. So, I know how you feel! Good luck with moving out soon! Brian has an interview this Friday for a job that would be perfect so Wishing, hoping and praying!! Hard!
Post a Comment