Saturday, October 31, 2009

the belle of the ball

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
We enjoyed the holiday today by going to the church primary party (which I worked my tush off to put together- and it was super- yay me) then by spending the evening trick or treating with some of our favorite people on the planet, Jeff, Celina, Esther, and Stevie. Celina remarked that Cecily was the belle of the ball 'cause she was such a cute little bumble bee, and I couldn't agree more.
This was her first time Trick-or-Treating, and her cousin Esther couldn't have been a better teacher. She helped her say "trick or treat!" at all the doorsteps, and even held Cecily's hand when it was sticky from a sucker. Now that's cousin love!
She wins the award for the cutest bumble bee in the history of mankind.

She liked going around to all the tables and looting the candy buckets....
Esther the Vampire Princess, Cecily the Bee, and Stephen the Dinosaur.




We hit up all the houses of people Esther knew in the neighborhood. They both got quite the stash of candy.


Mike was a super cute proud papa of his girl tonight. He had tons of fun helping her learn to trick or treat. ps- CJ is saying CHEESE!

5 comments:

Erich said...

She is quite the little cutie. I can't believe how much she is looking like you! Looks like one fun halloween!

Amber said...

She is so flippin cute. Never saw a cuter bee. Glad you guys had a happy Halloween!

Montana Wilkins said...

You were a good mommy and took your girl trick or treating for real! Our kids just did the trunk or treat thing again. That and the lame mall I told you about.
Cecily is a darling bee. I'm sure she wouldn't sting anyone! Right?
Also, I finally updated my blog, but for some reason it's not showing up on your blog that I did. Silly internet.
Hey! My word verification is almost a real word today! Scren. One more "e"...

Vanessa said...

wendy, cecily is so cute and she looks so much older. I just looked at your blog a couple of days ago and these pics weren't up there. And yes, she is the cutest bumble bee EVER!!! how's the fam? U guys look happy and congrats on the next cute baby!!! :)

Criscell said...

Wendy! How are you? I haven't been blog stalking lately so congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so happy for you. How have you been feeling? What are you having? Cecily looks adorable in those Halloween pics!!