Not much going on around here......
Nolan likes to hang out naked.
He's cute.
We took a little trip a few weeks ago to Bozeman.
My cute friend Katie flew in from Seattle and called a few of my BSC girlies to have dinner.
Mike was traveling, so I had to take the chickletts.
My 1 and 3 year old are awesome, but difficult to take to dinner :)
I didn't get a whole lot of deep conversation in, but it was really great to see the girls anyway.
Katie F came and showed off her cute new little boy Evan (Erin's boyfriend is holding him).
Darling.
On the way down to Bozeman I heard the babes giggling in the backseat.
My camera was on the seat next to me, so I started snapping without looking.
I love that they are friends and they can laugh together.
Other news:
We got a new Honda Civic for MSV to travel in! WOOP!WOOP!
It took an exhausting trip to Salt Lake to get it, but we are excited.
Pictures later.
My poor babies are sick right now,too.
Cecily has a full blown double ear infection and she is
KUH-RANK-EEEEEE.
Tantrums are full blown meltdowns several times a day.
Cecily has a full blown double ear infection and she is
KUH-RANK-EEEEEE.
Tantrums are full blown meltdowns several times a day.
It's been a little difficult for me to balance the need for discipline with understanding for the fact that she is so sick. I never know how much I should give in.
The other night she slept for 18 hours.
Nolan has bronchitis and (unlike his sister) has been waking up at all hours of the night.
I never know what to do in that situation either becuase little Nolan man is not a great sleeper.
I want to go in and pick him up and kiss him, but if I do he will just want to get up and play.
What's a mom to do?
Breaks my heart.
I took my little sickies to the Doc yesterday and they are both on amoxicillan.
I'm hoping it kicks in quick and they are both back to being thier happy selves soon.
Even when they are sick, they are so darn cute and fun.
I have such great kiddos.
I think every mom hates seeing thier kids sick.
LUCKILY, amazing hubbs is home this week.
He gets to work at a credit union here in the Billings area and it is SO nice to have him home with us at night.
Feeling blessed.




3 comments:
Totally lovin' the nakey pic of Nolan boy! Even if he was clothed, the expression on his face is awesome!!!
Congrats on the car. Congrats on getting to see cute friends. Congrats on get meds for the kids. Love and miss, miss, miss you!
Jannie-Di
I was just thinking, "how is she so sane with two sick kids?" and then I saw that Mike is home this week- what a blessing! I'm going nuts when Brian works the weekend and late into the night- I can't imagine doing that 5x a week! bless you and your kids to get better soon!
So fun to see the Helena girlies!! I hear ya on the sick kid thing...I keep thinking my happy girl is gone forever, but hopefully it comes back when she feels better...
Post a Comment