Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blogging

Believe it or not, I think a lot about this little blog. 
I enjoy blogging.  If I'm being truthful, I mostly enjoy writing.  Putting thoughts on a page in an organized and exciting way is fun for me.  I'm not amazing at it, but I enjoy it.  I'm not hoping to publish a novel, or become a writer, but simply to develop a joyful hobby.  Growth comes by doing more of what you want to become better at, right?

  I think about posting on a daily basis.  Does anyone else do this?  Maybe I'm crazy.  I want to write more about my thoughts, about my life, about my kids.  About hopes and dreams and worries and fears.  I might not write every day, just more often.  Feel free to read, or to skip.  Either way, we're still friends :) 

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

It's sad how much I think about blogging! Joel makes fun of me for it....

So I say write your heart out, girl! I'm reading. :)

fran said...

I could write a novel....would you buy it!? lol I love reading your blogs, I think it's a way to keep in touch with the happiness in our lives. I use to have a journal I would write in and it was really bad. I was venting sooooo much and not focusing on the good!

Pam said...

Wendy - I have always been really bad at journaling, so for me, blogging is my journal. I love to write in mine too, though I find I don't have as much time as I would prefer for it. I say you keep on writing, and love every minute of it. :) And you are totally normal for it too...