It started because I was gonna make some cookies and I needed some vanilla.
I keep the food coloring in a tupperware container with the birthday candles.
..........Behind the vanilla.
I forgot to put the tupperware back in the cabinet.
I put a cartoon on for the kids and went downstairs to get something. I can't even remember what I was down there for. I came back to find
my kitchen floor,
my walls,
my little man,
and his clothes
COVERED.
I would have cried, but who can cry when this cute lil guy is there to make you laugh and take pictures?
And, with the exception of his cuticles and mine, it all washed out.
2 comments:
Reminds me of a picture you had of Cecily with paint or something all over her hands when she was younger. Haha. He's so adorable!!
Oh my gosh! Kids have a knack for getting into the messiest items. Thank goodness it all washed off!
Post a Comment